Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Support system

Last night I was reminded once again what an amazing support system I have. It also reminded me of those that don't have a support system. I don't know how you go through your life without one.

My husband has been at my side through thick and thin. It hasn't been all roses, we have had our ups and downs.

I have a full time job. Mainly, because I have too. I don't mind working, I actually enjoy it most days. My family needs me to have the job. But because I work some days I get home and have nothing left. I collapse on my bed. I try to get up after Dave gets home and help make dinner but 9 times out of 10 he wont let me (Although, this might be because I can't cook). I suffer from guilt. I hate hearing my son giggle in the other room and have no idea what's going on. I hate the idea of feeling like I need to push myself.. but not being able too. I hate the internal battle I have of "Am I really out of energy today" or "Am I just lazy?". It's hard because my mind says go, go, go, but my body says not a chance.

My husband is amazing, he knows when I am at my wits end. He knows when I just need to sit down. He is amazing. I am so thankful for the man that God brought me. I am blessed.

No comments: