Monday, December 13, 2010

Tired

I think the hardest part of having Lupus is the exhaustion. I am always so stinking tired. Monday is the hardest. I do what I can to make Sunday a rest day but I can't do it every weekend (Especially during football season). Today is no different, I can usually make it through but by the time I get home I am collasping on the bed. I can hardly hold my eyes open and most Monday's I'm asleep by 8:30. I hate it, I really do.


UPDATE: I wrote this yesterday but I didn't post it... I didn't want to. But last night was a HARD night. Not long after dinner I kissed my boys good night and crashed. Falling asleep at 7:00 is not the greatest idea but I couldn't hold my head up any longer. It's sad that my bed time is before my 9 year olds.

I ended up not sleeping well which makes today harder than yesterday. I feel every rain drop in my joints. Last night i just didn't feel well, couldn't get comfortable. Life just sucked. I'm tired of being on pain meds. Tired of waking up feeling crummy. Will it ever end?


Ok, now that I've let that out, I've decided I'm going to really focus on loosing weight. Prednisone weight is extremely hard to loose. I've tried a handful of times, but this time I'm going to do anything I can... plus I'm not on any meds right now so nothing can hinder it.

No comments: