Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello Flare!!!

Ahh, another flare. I thought I had been so good lately but not good enough. As I was dealing with one of the issues this morning I kept repeating "I love having Lupus" or "Lupus isn't so bad". I think I thought that if I kept saying it that I could handle my Lupus, that the flare wouldn't be so bad but I was wrong. I noticed the rash last week, but when it went away I didn't think much of it.

So today starts the rice, applesauce and toast diet... so much fun. Again I always wonder why if I have to suffer with with a crappy diet why can't I loose weight?

So Mr. Flare, how long are you sticking around? you see I have a few things today over the next week, including work, so as much as I'd like to have you hang around can you please just go away.

Thanks- Love me.

No comments: