Monday, November 15, 2010

What to do....

It's Monday. It's a very difficult Monday. I didn't really think I had over done it over the weekend but apparently I did. I tried my best to rest, sat when I could. Fell asleep before 10:30 and yesterday I spent the afternoon in bed.

And yet when I woke up this morning I wanted nothing more than to stay in bed. The problem. No sick time. I have used it all up and I am reluctant to use my vacation time for days off. But as I sit here at my desk I feel like I am going to loose it. I am going crazy. I would give my right arm to lay down, cry my eyes out, scream in pain. This really sucks. Tylenol is doing nothing and I can't take anything stronger at work... what a huge frustration.

I love my job, I love working and right now I can't afford not to work. Life is so frustrating and such a challenge. How do I manage to sit here for 8+ hours a day? I really need a vacation. Can I make it through this week... I don't know. I know today I will go home and spend the entire evening in bed, leaving my wonderful husband to cook and take care of my 9 year old.... but I really don't have a choice. I need something.. maybe a million dollars so I can take a few years off. :-). So today I will continue to sit at my desk, fight back the tears and pray that 4:00 comes much quicker than normal.

No comments: