Monday, November 10, 2008

Jumping for joy (in spirit)

I went to my rhuemy today cause my lymph nodes have been swollen in my neck, upper chest and arm pits so I headed into the doctor in hopes of some solution. Well after dicussing this last flare she stated that this was not a flare, but a viral infection that is going through children. It usually last 24-48 hours but since I have a comprimised immune system, plus medications I have been suffering for weeks. I was SO excited to get this news. Then she did her exam of my lymph nodes, check my ears & looked in my throat- only to see a sign of strep throat- WHAT? I have had no pain in my throat- or at least I don't think my throat hurts- with all the other pain who knows. So my spirits are up, sure there is no medication for a virus, but an answer it what is important. I'd be jumping around singing God's glory except I only have the energy to sing it while sitting down. God is so good. He has gotten me through another battle of my life long war.
YAHOO!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had lupus SLE. for 10yrs, and was on my death bed when my husband asked to pray for me and he laid hands on me and 8 months later I am a new person. no longer have the disease with SLE. this is no joke I am healed. but it was a battle that most are afraid to take. this disease was a curse. we christians have the power to bind the fowl spirits of diabetes. if any want to hear the rest of my deliverance write me at estherdeanda@gmail.com the testimony has started wild fires many have become healed from other diseases.