Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today was an interesting day- and it’s only 10:00 AM!!!!!!!

Let me start by telling you of last night. When we got home from work I had to go to the store for my medications & David had to take Josiah to t-ball practice. So off we went. When I got home I popped dinner in the oven and sat down at my quilting project, I slowly worked on it so I could be up when Josiah & David did and see them for a few minutes. After an hour & dinner I climbed into bed at 6:30- barely able to hold my body up much longer.

So this morning getting up took all my strength. The worst part is I slept so well (thanks again to a heated mattress pad!!). All the way to work I felt my body want to give in. I couldn’t hold my eyes open so once again I slept while David drove.

As I walked to my desk I felt that it took all my energy from collapsing. It is the weirdest feeling in the world. I feel that if I just relax my legs will become jello and I will fall over and sleep. So I got out a Rock Star- my new addiction (energy drinks). They normally work really well, but today they have made me extremely shaky. My body has gone on strike once again.
So I came here, to vent once again and I felt SOOOO incredibly blessed by the two comments on my last post. I don’t know how you guys found me but thank you sooooooooo much!!!!

No comments: