Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day Two

Ok, so it's day two of my "Diet". I have to say I have already failed one...I had a hamburger last night with bread. I have decided after looking at the list I will probably succeed 90% of the time. Quite a few things I can turn in to Gluten free meals, but there is that occassional want for some bread or need for a quick meal.

Today at lunch I did succeed, I chocked down a corn tortilla on my taco (I am a big fan of flour), but I did it. I should weigh myself and see if I get any results. If I can learn to do this, maybe I can discipline myself to do other diets and loose some weight.

Last night was an interesting one.... We had our softball playoffs. I refuse to let Lupus put me 100% down. I quit bowling and I told my doctor there was NO WAY she was taking softball from me. She was surprised, but I am willing to suffer because of my love for the game. Anyways, we played two games in the heat, I have never done that. God really provided for me. As of last week on 10 ladies were suppose to come, that meant I would be on the field for the ENTIRE two games- something I knew I couldn't do. Well God added an 11th lady to the mix and we were assigned to trade places- it is DEFINATLY a God thing.

Two games was hard on me, at one point I stood behind the plate willing my body to stand up straight. It was probably one of the most physically demanding things I had done. I am paying for it today, but it was totally worth the high of winning those two games.

No comments: