Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Monday

well it was a ROUGH weekend!!!! I think the medication for my fibro has started to wear out it's welcome. The last three mornings I have woken up so stiff that tears burn my eyes. I am still having serious issues breathing. My regular doc is out this week, so I am going to see someone else there. I am really reluctant to go because last time she said my breathing issue was a primary care thing. But when I went to the ER he said it was a lupus/fibro thing. I am just feeling defeated today because I don't think I will get answers. My mind also feels like mush. I can't remember names or what I am doing. It seems worse. It is so frustrating.
I guess it's time to think positively- if I can remember why I'm trying to think positively. I will update you on what the doc says tomorrow!

No comments: