Monday, January 21, 2008

Update

I have spent the last 8 years telling myself that I wasn't going to let it get to me. That I was going to fight it and I would never give in to Lupus. But in doing that I realized I have over committed myself and therefore realized that it has gotten worse than it probably would have been. I'm not yet willing to give some things up and others I hope to never have to give up.

The new medication is still taking it's toll, every week. I am getting a terrible rash all over my upper body. The meds seem to be taking care of some of my symptoms, but other seem to be getting worse. My joint pain is so intense, partly because it is so cold and moist outside. I am having days were typing is even difficult. I have never had that issue, but I hope it doesn't last long. Since typing in my job is a must I can't loose that.

My muscles are still suffering especially in my chest. Honestly, I don't know how I would get through this with out the strength God gives me. I have been working so hard on learning to rely on Him more and more. His strength gets me out of bed, I honestly know that without that strength I could not do what I do.

No comments: