Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Tired

Like that's a shock.. I'm ALWAYS tired. Yesterday, after almost three weeks, I got word that my insurance approved Benlysta. I was so EXCITED! The catch? it had to go through a mail order pharmacy (their pharmacy). I didn't think much of it until today. I called to find out when to expect the med only to learn that first, they had a question for the doctor so they were waiting for a call back. Second their processing time is 5-7 business days. I was so stinking annoyed. 5-7 MORE days? This is so stupid.

I realize this is probably another lesson in patience, but I don't feel well, I want to get it started. I WANT TO FEEL BETTER!!! Deep down inside I know it will take time for Benlysta to get in my system. But when you feel like I do that hope of getting in my system soon so it can start working is there.

So I sit and wait. It sucks. I guess the good thing is it's in process and the wait wont be that long, right?

No comments: