Monday, April 26, 2010

Change, Change, Change

I hate change. I don't handle change well, especially when it comes to my health. I have had a headache for 6 weeks. So I had the regular battle of do I see my PCP or my Rhuemy. I opted for my PCP because I hadn't seen him in a while. After a week of trying a couple of meds I went back and he decided it was time to try Prednisone. Woo! I hate that drug, it doesn't work. But I agreed.

So today I saw my Rhuemy for a routine check up and talked about the headaches and it is possible that the medication I take for my chest pain is causing the headache. So now I have to decide if I deal with the headaches or the chest pain. This is so disappointing. they both are annoying in there own way.

So I will go off it for one week and see what happens. If the headaches stay I have to have more tests done. If the headaches go I have a terrible decision to make.

No comments: