Monday, December 8, 2008

Update

Last night I came home from the Seahawks game. I knew I was going to pay for the weekend I had, I just didn't realized. I got home with head congestion so bad that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I broke down & took some nighquil, but it didn't kick in. I cried the pain was so bad. My whole body ached. Colds suck because it seems to me that they also feel like the flu, achiness, fevers, congestion, sore throat and such.

So when I woke up this morning I still hadn't slepted off the drugs so I opted to stay home from work. I have been miserable ALL day. My only hope is that MAYBE this is what I have been fighting the last couple of months & it has finally come to light so I can go away. So I am now going to shut my computer off cause my head hurts, and I shouldn't have gotten on it to begin with, but you know those withdrawls can really get to you!

No comments: