Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Put on Purple for Lupus


On May 18th the Lupus Foundation of America is hosting a "Put on Purple for Lupus" event. The goal is to get people to wear purple to raise awareness for Lupus.


I am going to have a contest... So here are the rules:

Wear purple on the 18th and post a photo on Facebook or Twitter (Tag me! I have to see it!)

Get others to do this (Have them tag both you & me so I can keep track of who did it because of your efforts)

Get a Celebrity to wear purple and get 5 extra entries (Local celebrities count too!!)

Get your company to sponsor this event and get 3 extra entries.

If you need more information, posters or something to get the ball rolling with your comany you can email me or comment below and I will help you out. (Email: lewisdca at msn.com)
The prize is a $100 PF Changs Gift Card. So dig out that purple and join in!!
PS- Here is the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/205471922889558/ or comment below and let me know you will join us!

No comments: